Thursday, December 11, 2008

Right Now, I'm A Little Hung Over

... from the wine of the Holy Spirit.

I know, I know. I almost offend myself to say that. But I offend myself in almost being offended. What I'm saying is that the true drunkenness we can receive from the Lord should start getting a better reputation among Christians. 

Q and A time:

-

- 'How do you know when someone is or is not experiencing the Lord in a true, pure way?'
- I don't. At least not always. And neither do you.

- 'Why do I need to look and act weird when I'm supposedly interacting with the Lord?'
- You don't. At least not always. But sometimes you do.

- 'Do you believe the Lord still heals people supernaturally and speaks to people prophetically?'
- Yes. Always.

- 'Then why are some people not healed and some prophetic words not accurate?'
- I don't know. But I won't stop praying for it. And neither should you. Many times, it's probably the intense jealousy of God, seeing if we will persevere and be steadfast lovers of Him.

(If anyone wants to pick my brain with some of these questions, I'd love to go in depth. I just feel like there are some of these things floating around a lot and wanted to make room for answers to be found and conversation to occur- maybe shake some things up.)

I'm not done writing..

No comments: