Thursday, April 24, 2008

This Weekend Will Be Nuts

Not that you care, and just to have a Xanga moment for myself real quick:

I'm especially excited for tonight/this weekend. Aside from the looming finals weeks coming up very quickly, this will probably be the best weekend ever as far as music goes. And the Lord is so good, too. He knows I'll be leaving in 17ish days for Mozambique (got our itineraries yesterday, yay!) and jumping off the plane and into a van for St. Louis/Gulf Shores/San Antonio with Nick Thurmond for 8 weeks on the 31st of May, so this is the time I need to 'make the most of' or 'go out with a bang' as far as playing with the Neighborhood goes. He decided to allow me to worship Him in this form (playing rock shows), with a very indulgent use of the gifts He's given me in 4 shows in 3 days. Then another lil guy slapped on the next Friday... ('lil guy' meaning 'show')
So tonight's the kickoff, and it's great because each one will basically act as a practice for the next one, meaning less work and more play, I guess... which is exciting.

well.... Stillwater it is for tonight. I hope I get to see my ol' boyz. (from Metro Christian in Tulsa)

No comments: