Thursday, October 16, 2008

Putting Words To What I'm Pushing Through : There's No Sex Until The Lovers Are Together

I feel like I'm being called to the small things again. I'm definitely at an intersection. All red lights for now, it seems like. There are a lot of accidents that happen at intersections. Lots of cops (religious spirits) trying to direct traffic. I'm here to break the rules. If religious rules were meant to exist in the Kingdom, I'd be here to follow them. I'm not following any rule. I'm following Jesus. And he had no rules. He listened to His Father and did what he heard Him say. That's what I am here to do. I'm not here to make sure I can go right on red or that the left turn can be a yield on green or a left on arrow only. I must pray that God would shut the mouth of the Enemy trying to implant those thoughts and regulations. I pray that I would disregard the red lights altogether. This intersection only looks like an intersection. In the spirit realm I'm doing the same thing I've always been called to do: follow the voice of God. The active, present, constant voice of God. 

'I'm being called to the small things again...'
- Finding the Lord in the moments. I'm done doing things right now. I'm done meeting, evangelizing, healing, feeding, and contending. I'm called to being. Being a Lover of the Man Jesus. Being possessed by my husband, the creator of Heaven and Earth. Being loved. Being in communion. Being in love with a lover who made me to be a lover just like Him. My desire to love a woman is there only to be fulfilled by the Lover of all lovers right now. The answer to all of life's questions has one answer : and it's not about us doing anything. It's about being who we were created to be by loving Love. The One who embodies love. The One who has no love language because He is love. 
______________

- Obviously, from that place, we automatically go out and minister, meet, pray, heal, feed, and contend... but there's no food to eat before the meal is set out on the table. There's no effect before the cause. There's no prophecy before the spirit of prophecy falls. There's no sex until the lovers are together.

No comments: