Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Single Reason Why I've Ever Failed

I waste my time TRYING...
to be creative, conjuring up design ideas for projects
to please the Lord
to find the people God wants in my life
to get words for people
to balance my schedule
to stay in touch with people
to know which people to cut out of my life
to reach out and touch people around me... 'for Christ!' (just threw up in my mouth)
to know God
to walk in righteousness


I benefit from time spent...
BEING a lover of my husband.

that's all.

its who I am. I can spend my time trying to be or do other things, but it's all wasted. You want inspiration for a school project? Put your face in the carpet, go on a walk, whatever it takes to be who you were created to be. A laid-down-lover of the Man Jesus. Aligning that will cause everything, and I mean everything... to work out exactly the way it needs to. Not the way you want it to (you could never dream of an ideal situation that can compete with what He has for you), but the way it needs to.

now stop reading blogs and hanging out on the internet and go be who you were created to be.


No comments: