Friday, July 18, 2008

I Wanna Be Like This Kid.


His name is Tyton. He just turned 3. He's the son of the speaker at the camp we traveled with for 5 weeks. He fearlessly jumps in the pool, knowing he can't swim, knowing that even if it looks like his father isn't looking that he'll hear the splash and scoop him up from the bottom immediately. No hesitations. No anxieties about the 'What if...'s:

Scratch that post title.

I am this kid. Right now. I jump off. No hesitations. I'm yours, Lord. I know you know what is best for me.


I don't have much to say. I've just been running sound all week for Falls Creek, enjoying some (more) alone time with the Lord, trusting that things will (again) fall into place when I get back 'home'. If you're reading this, though, stop right now and read this post by my good friend Brett.

No comments: